Free Estimate for Standing Seam Roofing Metal Roofs
Although you may have the complete understanding of “traditional” roofing materials like shingles or tile, neither can match up with the most resilient roofing material in use today. A metal roof from Chrome Exteriors might possibly be the last roof you will ever buy again.
Metal roofs have been known to last for over 100 years. Most metal roofs are warrantied for at minimum 50 years of life. There is no other roofing system that can come close to the strength, performance and long-lasting benefit you will obtain from a metal roof.
- Weather Resistant – Negligible seaming and water-resistant panels that make a metal roof impervious to sun, rain, hail, snow, ice, sleet– just about anything nature can throw its way!
- Wind Resilience – Most Metal roofs have been assessed for winds up to 120 mph.
- Alluring – Metal roofs are obtainable in a wide-ranging array of colors You can build a unique look for your home.
- Fire-resistant – Metal will not burn, and also provides protection of underlying support structure from ashes, embers and other inflammable debris.
- Resilient – Metal roofs commonly last 50 years or further if they are appropriately maintained. They are impervious to rust, rot and pests, and are virtually resistant to infiltration.
- Energy Efficiency – Metal roofs are “cool roofs” reflecting a lot of the sun’s vitality, assisting to keep a balance of temperature amongst the roof deck and the supportive structures. This means your cost for energy is less, heating cost is less and cooling your home is less costly.
- Negligible Maintenance – Metal will not chip, crack, fade or curl like shingles might. Will not slide out of position like or slate or tiles… will not splinter like wood shakes.
- Warranty – A Metal roofing structures come with wide-ranging warranties protecting against, rusting, chipping, chalking, and fading.
The prolonged life and additional safeguards offered by a metal roof improves the attractiveness and value of your house. A metal roof from Chrome Exteriors is a sound investment for long-term protection and safety.
Why Select Metal Roofing?
Many people have the misunderstanding of roofing materials… particularly metal. While metal may not at first seem like the most extremely feasible option for roofing, it is well-known to be extraordinarily sturdy and comes in a wide range of designs & colors. Metal roofing has grown to be very fashionable lately among homeowners due to its numerous benefits.
The main benefits that metal roofs offer consist of:
- Weather Resistance: Because metal roofs have solid panels and negligible seams, they are impervious to ice, snow, sun, sleet, rain, and hail. Several roofs are even rated for wind speed up to 140 mph.
- Energy Efficiency: Since they reflect a significant quantity of energy from the sun, metal roofs assist to preserve comfortable temperatures in your residence. Many metal roofs are energy effective, reflecting the sun’s rays instead of absorbing them. This can decrease your heating and cooling bill and lower your carbon footprint. An Energy Star rated “cool” metal roof may qualify for state and federal tax credits and inducements. This frequently suggests cost savings on utilities.
- Ease of Installation: Measured up to other roofing materials… The metal roofs can be installed over your current roof. This reduces the need to tear-off and discard old roof.
- Longevity: Metal roofs can last 75 years or more and may just be the only roof you ever put on your home or office! While a metal roof may be pricier to install initially, it will last 2 – 3 times longer than a conventional asphalt shingle roof. A metal roof is genuinely non-flammable, will not weaken and can tolerate all weather components, including hail and wind, much better than other roofing materials.
- Aesthetics: If you are bothered about the look of the roof over your home, you will be pleased to know that we can discover a metal roof in the color and surface of your choosing. One of the most apparent advantages of metal roofing is the aesthetic charm. Standing seam metals give a home a unique look that is unmatched by other types of roofing materials. Whether you want a few metals roofing designs or an entire metal roof over your home… the outcomes will be spectacular!
- Low Upkeep: While other types of roofs like shingles may necessitate routine preservation, metal roofs require a smaller amount of maintenance and are not predisposed to lose color or curling.
Metal roofing is recognized for its power, strength, and resistance to fire. As a metal roofing installation contractor in Maryland… At Chrome Exteriors are delighted to extend the installation of this long-lasting roofing choices. There are two categories of metal panels: exposed fasteners and standing seam. Metal roofing is usually done in two gauges; 24 & 26 gauge.
It is hard to beats metal roofing for its enduring magnificence, its resilience in all types of weather conditions. The unique look of standing seam metal is ideal for a large array of home styles, from modern to historical.
Durable Metal Roofing in Maryland
Energy-saving building materials are increasingly becoming fashionable to use in home restorations and roofing jobs. Metal roofs in Maryland are well-known for their energy effectiveness and resilience. After installation… a metal roof will assist in cutting down on your energy bills. (Due to its reflective personality) According to research… reflective metal roofing can save you up to 40% in energy rates, but other types of metal roofs can lessen urban air elevated temperature by as much as 12 °.
The DMV Area metal roofs provided a robust, appealing roofing answer that appears in several colors, textures, and layouts. Additionally, it can be mounted on steep-slope and low-slope roofs. Our skilled roofing contractors will go over your metal roofing choices and assist you in selecting the most excellent one for your Maryland home. We can take dimensions of your existing roof and have your new metal roof fitted in no time!
Maryland Metal Roof Services Include:
- Installation of Metal Roofs
- Repair of Metal Roofs
- Installation of Steel Roof
- Installation of Flat Metal Roof
- Installation of Roof Shingles
- Installation of Metal Tiles
- Roof Repair
- Commercial Roofing
- Roofing Panels
- Standing Seams Roofs
- Tin Roofs
Maryland Needs to Hire Us for Metal Roofs
We get much of our business from referrals from our pleased Maryland homeowners. We can provide you with a list of happy homeowners in the DMV. Our Maryland roofing contractors work hard to deliver our customers with quality roofing that they can feel good about. Additionally, our dedication to customer satisfaction makes certain that you get precisely what you anticipated.