The Timeline of Service at Chrome Exteriors
Contact us: Schedule a convenient appointment time for our Qualified Sales Team to visit your property.
- Appointment: During this appointment our skilled sales team will identify your needs, pinpoint the scope of the project, and deliver a fair & truthful price.
- Project Begins: The Chrome Exteriors Production Department evaluates the signed paperwork and deposit, orders materials, and outlines the overall project.
- Scheduling: Chrome Exteriors will provide a schedule based on the project outline. All dates are ‘weather permitting’.
- Material delivery, loading and site prep: Our production manager will advise you when materials will be delivered. Project managers will present a site inspection and devise the plan for work if the project warrants it.
- Tear off and underlayment: After taking protective procedures to safeguard customers’ property, this possibly hazardous part of the project is meticulously supervised by onsite software delivering weather information.
- Shingling the roof, installing gutters and installing siding are done by utilizing the latest technology and techniques. Our well-mannered, well-trained, qualified master specialists perform high quality work, with cost-effectiveness in mind.
- Cleanup: We clean & remove all trash our trash… as well as doing magnetic roll your yard to collect any potentially stray debris.
- Final Payment and Warranties: After our Field Supervisor evaluates the job to our standards of excellence with owners… we ask for final payment and deliver residence with owner warranty package.